30th September 2021 | 3:00pm to 4:00pm
Outcome driven, impact led: performance support in the not-for-profit sector
Recording now available
The way we learn is changing, and more and more organisations are delivering performance support that provides the right information for learners - right at the point of need. This ideas exchange connected L&D professionals from the not-for-profit sector to understand the journey they have taken thus far, and how they made their purchasing decisions based on the need to deliver performance support that suits a varied and diverse workplace.
Our discussion covered:
- What attitudes need to change in order to move away from traditional training/learning approaches?
- Can performance support provide solutions to wider issues, such as inclusivity?
- What has been achieved thus far in the sector when it comes to performance outcomes?
- What are the future goals around performance support?
- How big a part does accessibility of content have to play in achieving a more inclusive workplace?
- How can we measure success when it comes to performance support?