Because Learning Matters: Promoting the value of public sector L&D in 2022
Recording now available.
There are many benefits of learning at work, especially within the public sector. However, L&D professionals often struggle to get their voices heard, and find themselves under resourced in terms of staff, budget, capacity, and capability.
So, how can we expect them to succeed when their own organisation doesn’t see the need to invest in L&D?
We want to equip L&D leaders in the public sector with the tools and tips they need to promote the value of learning across their organisation.
Panellists Jackie Kennedy, Learning and Development Lead, London Borough of Camden, and Rosanna Erasmus, Learning & Development Manager, Southend-on-Sea Borough Council, discussed:
- How public sector L&D teams can engage their staff in learning programmes
- How management buy-in can help embed a learning culture within a public sector organisation
- What strategies L&D teams can use to ensure they are “seen” at the top level
- How L&D can be used to meet learners’ complex and diverse needs.
Please submit your details in the form below to watch the recording.
* Indicates mandatory field
You can read how we use personal data in our privacy notice. If you change your mind at any point, you can simply click the unsubscribe link in any email you receive from us.
You may also be interested in
Watch our peer-to-peer ideas exchange with L&D professionals from across the UK public sector.View recording
Revisit our recent podcast episode on benchmarking with Seasalt Cornwall's Head of Development & Engagement.Read more